What Is The Best Online Donation Services for nonprofit organizations
As the online tread is mushrooming, there are many charities or donation websites are which would give members and nonmembers a simple way to donate digitally. The biggest challenge is for the small and mid- sized charities which do not find right online program or if they find one their fees are too large that it kills half of the donations made online.
So usually the small and mid- charities are looking for low-cost options to reduce their cost of donations digitally. If the small and mid-sized wants simple and effective option they can look at donorbox.org.
Donorbox.org is way simple compared to other options available online. Within few minutes they start accepting donations and if you have website you can you easily embed them on your website. It’s free.
For WordPress websites it easier to get donorbox.org. You just need to download the WordPress donate plugin and you are done.
There are some features which come handy for small business or for mid-size charities:
- Its free to use, there is no start-up cost, no trail etc. First $1000 is free and after that they charge just 1% as platform fees. You can say it is 5 times cheaper compared to other websites.
- Donation forms are simple and optimized with monthly donations and fundraising.
- They support apple pay, google pay. Which is hardly supported by any websites.
- When its come to plug-in they have easily accessible plugins.
- They are secure and encrypted.
Tags: Online donation, services, Small, mid business, Donation box.